Mid lane guide
How to play mid lane
Mid lane guide for League of Legends (LoL)
Mid lane in League of Legends is a lane that is located in the middle of the map and is typically played by champions that excel at dealing magic damage (also known as mages). As the mid laner, your primary responsibilities are to farm minions, outplay your opponent, and assist your team in getting objectives. Here are a few tips to help you succeed as a mid laner:
- Farm minions to gain gold and experience. This is important because it allows you to gain levels and buy items faster than your opponent, which gives you an advantage in fights.
- Play aggressively but be mindful of your positioning. You want to constantly put pressure on your opponent and look for opportunities to kill them, but be aware of your surroundings and don't get caught out of position.
- Roam to other lanes to assist your team. As the mid laner, you have the ability to quickly move to other parts of the map to help your teammates. Look for opportunities to do so when you can.
- Prioritize objectives. The mid lane is in a great position to help your team take objectives such as towers, dragons, and barons. Make sure to coordinate with your team and prioritize these objectives over trying to kill your opponent.
- Practice, practice, practice. The best way to get better at League of Legends is to play the game as much as possible and try out different champions and playstyles. The more you play, the better you'll get.
What champions are played in mid lane?
There are many champions that can be played in the mid lane in League of Legends. Some popular choices include:
- Ahri - Ahri is a mobile mage with strong burst damage and the ability to reposition herself with her charm ability.
- Annie - Annie is a simple but effective mage with high burst damage and the ability to stun her opponents.
- Azir - Azir is a high-skill-cap mage that excels at poking and kiting his opponents.
- Fizz - Fizz is a assassin that excels at jumping on and taking out high-priority targets.
- Katarina - Katarina is a high-mobility assassin that excels at taking out enemies with her quick combos.
- Malzahar - Malzahar is a mage that excels at disrupting his enemies and setting up kills for his team.
- Orianna - Orianna is a utility mage that excels at poking and supporting her team with her ball and shield abilities.
- Syndra - Syndra is a mage with high burst damage and the ability to stun and knock up her opponents.
- Viktor - Viktor is a mage that excels at poking and sustained damage with his laser and other abilities.
These are just a few examples, but there are many other champions that can be played in the mid lane. It's important to try out different champions and playstyles to find what works best for you.