CSGO Support Guide
How to be a good Supporter
How to be a good Support player
The support role in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) is an important role that is responsible for helping their team succeed by providing utility and backing up their allies. Here are a few tips to help you succeed as a support player in CS:GO:
- Buy utility. As the support player, it's your job to buy utility items like smoke grenades and flashbangs to help your team gain an advantage.
- Communicate with your team. Good communication is key to success in CS:GO. Make sure to communicate with your team about your positions, the location of the enemy team, and any plans you have.
- Play the objective. The objective of each round is to plant or defuse the bomb, rescue hostages, or eliminate the enemy team. As the support player, it's your job to help your team achieve the objective and win the round.
- Stay alive. As the support player, you don't need to be the one getting kills, but you do need to stay alive as long as possible to provide utility and back up your allies. Avoid taking unnecessary risks and try to stay alive as long as possible, especially during afterplants and mid/late game situations.
- Learn how to play clutches. As a support player, you may find yourself in clutch situations where you are one of the last surviving members of your team. It's important to learn how to play these situations effectively and make smart decisions to try to turn the round in your favor.
- Play to your strengths. Every player has their own strengths and weaknesses. As the support player, it's important to focus on what you do well and try to play to your strengths.
- Practice, practice, practice. The best way to get better at CS:GO is to play the game as much as possible and try out different strategies and tactics. The more you play, the better you'll get.