Bot lane/ADC guide
How to play Bot lane/ADC
Bot lane/ADC guide for League of Legends (LoL)
The bottom lane in League of Legends is typically home to the marksman (also known as the ADC) and the support. As the marksman, your primary responsibilities are to farm minions, deal damage to enemy champions and objectives, and try to stay alive. Here are a few tips to help you succeed as a marksman:
- Farm minions to gain gold and experience. This is important because it allows you to gain levels and buy items faster than your opponent, which gives you an advantage in fights.
- Stay behind your minions and avoid getting caught out of position. As the marksman, you have relatively low defenses, so it's important to position yourself safely and avoid getting caught by the enemy team. Play safe in the early game. The early game is when you're most vulnerable, so try to focus on farming and avoiding risky fights until you've built up some items and levels.
- Communicate with your support. The support is responsible for keeping you alive and setting you up for success. Make sure to communicate with your support and let them know what you need. Pay attention to your positioning in relation to your support. The support's job is to keep you alive, so try to position yourself in a way that makes it easy for them to do so.
- Prioritize objectives. As the marksman, you should focus on taking objectives such as towers and dragons when you can, while also trying to deal as much damage as possible to the enemy team.
- Position yourself well in team fights. As a marksman, you should try to position yourself at the back of your team and focus on dealing damage to the enemy team's backline. Avoid getting caught out of position and try to stay safe.
- Keep an eye on the minimap. As the marksman, you're usually in a relatively safe position, so you have the opportunity to pay attention to what's happening on the rest of the map. Make sure to keep an eye on the minimap and communicate with your team about any potential threats or opportunities.
- Practice, practice, practice. The best way to get better at League of Legends is to play the game as much as possible and try out different champions and playstyles. The more you play, the better you'll get.
What champions are played at bottom lane?
There are many champions that can be played as a marksman in the bottom lane in League of Legends. Some popular choices include:
- Ashe - Ashe is a marksman with a strong kit for dealing sustained damage and the ability to slow and stun enemies with her frost arrow.
- Caitlyn - Caitlyn is a marksman with long-range attacks and the ability to set traps to control her enemies' movements.
- Draven - Draven is a marksman with high damage output and the ability to catch and throw his axes to damage enemies.
- Jinx - Jinx is a ranged marksman who excels at dealing burst damage from a distance. She has a strong kit that allows her to deal a lot of damage quickly and has the ability to switch between her ranged and rocket launcher attacks.
- Kalista - Kalista is a marksman with strong mobility and the ability to bind her soul to her ally's, allowing them to move together and execute powerful combos.
- Kindred - Kindred is a marksman that excels at kiting and sustained damage, with the ability to lambast enemies and hop over terrain.
- Lucian - Lucian is a marksman with strong burst damage and the ability to dash and purify himself of negative effects.
- Miss Fortune - Miss Fortune is a marksman with high sustained damage and the ability to increase her attack speed, use her E as a slow and deal high damage over her ult.
- Tristana - Tristana is a marksman with strong sustained damage and the ability to increase her attack range over time and launch herself at enemies.
- Kai'Sa - Kai'Sa is another champion that can be played as a marksman in the bottom lane. Kai'Sa is a mobile champion with strong sustained damage and the ability to stack her passive ability, which increases her attack speed and damage. She has the unique ability to switch between using physical and magical damage, which allows her to adapt to different situations.
These are just a few examples, but there are many other champions that can be played as a marksman in the bottom lane. It's important to try out different champions and playstyles to find what works best for you.