Beginner guide for FIFA
Choose your platform
The first thing you'll need to do is decide which platform you want to play FIFA on. FIFA is available on a variety of platforms, including PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
Purchase the game
Once you've chosen your platform, you'll need to purchase the game. You can do this through the official EA Sports website or through a retailer like Amazon or GameStop (f.e.).
Install the game
Once you've purchased the game, you'll need to install it on your platform of choice. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the game and make sure you have a stable internet connection.
Once the game is installed, you can start playing! If you're new to FIFA, you might want to start by playing through the tutorial mode to learn the basics of the game.
Learn the controls
One of the most important things to do when starting with FIFA is to learn the controls. Each platform has its own specific control scheme, so it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the buttons and joystick movements for your platform.
Experiment with different teams and strategies
FIFA has a wide variety of teams to choose from, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. It's a good idea to experiment with different teams and strategies to see what works best for you.
Once you feel comfortable with the controls and gameplay, you can try playing online against other players. This is a great way to test your skills and improve your game.
Tips & tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get better at FIFA:
- Practice your dribbling: Dribbling is an important skill in FIFA that allows you to control the ball and take on defenders. To practice your dribbling, try using the ball-control drills in the practice arena or playing against the computer on a lower difficulty setting.
- Learn to use different types of passes: In FIFA, there are different types of passes you can use to move the ball around the field. It's a good idea to learn how to use a variety of passes, such as through balls, lob passes, and crosses, to keep your opponents guessing.
- Use the right joystick to change player: One of the most important things to do in FIFA is to control the right player at the right time. To do this, you can use the right joystick to change players quickly and effectively.
- Learn to defend: In addition to scoring goals, you'll also need to learn how to defend in FIFA. To do this, you can use the tackle button and the left joystick to position your players and intercept passes.
- Use the practice arena: The practice arena in FIFA is a great place to improve your skills and try out new tactics. You can use the practice arena to practice your shooting, dribbling, and passing, as well as try out different formations and tactics.
- Use the D-pad to change tactics: In FIFA, you can use the D-pad to quickly change your team's tactics during a match. This is a great way to adjust your strategy and take advantage of your opponents' weaknesses.