Roles in CSGO
About different roles in CSGO
About roles in CSGO
In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), there are several roles that players can choose to play. The roles are:
- Entry Fragger: This player's primary role is to go first into bombsites and get the first kills for their team. They often use rifles or shotguns and have to be very accurate.
- Support: These players provide backup for the entry fraggers by setting up utility (such as smoke grenades) and covering their teammates as they advance.
- Lurker: This player's role is to quietly move around the map and take out enemy players from unexpected angles. They often use rifles or shotguns and need to have good map awareness.
- AWPer: This player uses a sniper rifle (AWP) to pick off enemy players from long range. They need to have good aim and game sense.
- In-game Leader (IGL): This player is the leader of the team and is responsible for calling the shots and making strategic decisions. They need to have good communication skills and a deep understanding of the game.
- Rifler: This player uses rifles to take out enemy players at medium to long range. They need to have good aim and game sense.
- Support AWPer: This player uses a combination of utility and the AWP to support their team. They need to have good aim and game sense, as well as the ability to use utility effectively.